Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nov/First weeks of Dec.

Wow where did November go?  The whole month of November I was meaning to write down each day what I was thankful for but never got around to it so this will be a long post to catch up on November doings and all that I am thankful for.  I read all the post on facebook and honestly in my heart I was thankful for each one that most of my friends and family posted.  Here are some thing, Well, most of what I am thankful for.  I need to strive to have a more grateful heart.  First I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ, My Heavenly Father, and for the gospel in my life.  I am thankful for my family.  For my three boys and my husband.  For my mom and dad, sisters, aunts, grandparents, etc.  I have been blessed with an awesome family.  For my health, my body, to live in america, for Rock's job, my job, my little white home, vehicles, heat, my bed, neighbors, mountains.  Okay my list could go on and on but I am grateful for my life.  Even all the trials and crap that comes with it.  I am grateful for all that I have, and will have.                                       
The weather has been very mild and in the high 50's low 60's for much of November.  One of my favorite things to do is go on walks with my boys.  Look at them in their braves hats.  
 We did have a cold and snowy weekend in November so we got out our winter gear.  Oh what to say about Gunnar these days.  He calls Mack his Broskie, is finally getting the hang of going on the potty, wants a remote control helicopter like Mack and loves football.  He will NOT of the life of him go to Nursery at Church anymore and just wants to go with dad to his class.
 My little munken Huddy. Almost 4 months old.  He has another cough and cold and this is the third one in his life.  He sucks on his hands, is trying to roll over and is so ticklish.  He still gets up once in the night around 3 am to be fed.
 One Saturday we took dad to show him our jumping skills at Lowe's Air Sport in Provo.

 Mack running on the big long tramp and at the end he does a flip onto the mat.
 Gunnar trying to climb out of the foam pit.
 Gunnar jumping off a 8 foot platform into the foam pit.
 Little Chunker Hudson getting ready for a bath.  This kid loves to be naked.  He is very ticklish and I love to kiss his cheeks.  We have already had two episodes of the cough with this kid, but with two older brothers always kissing him he is bound to get sick no matter how hard I try.


He loves to suck his hands
 Thanksgiving morning my sisters Cally and Lyndee ran with me in the Orem City Earn your Turkey run.  It was 4 miles.  I made it a goal to run the first two miles without stopping to walk and I reach my goal.  I walked only about 25% of the race.  Trying to get back in shape.  Really it has taken me longer this post pregnancy then with my other too.  After four month with Mack and Gunnar I was back to the weight I was before I got pregnant.  This one has taken a bit longer.

NOW WE ARE IN DECEMBER... and no my Christmas shopping is not done.

On Thursday Nov. 29th I took the boys to Riverwoods Shopping Center to see the lights.  It was a perfect night with not a lot of people around.  We saw all the lights, watch the surfers at Provo Beach Resort,
rode the horse at the toy store....

Saw Santa, would not sit on his lap but just stood by him,

oh and rode the motorcycle.  

DEC 1st: While I was at work Rock took the boys my family Walker Christmas Party at Orem Institute.  They got kneaders french toast, gifts and got to sit on Santa's lap.  My Great Grandma Maxfield who is 94 or 95 was there.  Wish I got a picture of her.

My boys share a queen size bed and this is how I found them sleeping the other morning.


Our Third annual toys of kids softball tournament in Sunny St. George.  I love this weekend full of sun, softball, and family and friends, oh and no kids for a couple of days thanks to Rock's mom and dad spending the weekend with the boys.  We stayed in a condo with my sis Lyn and her husband steve and my mom and dad.  On Saturday it was almost 70 degrees.  Although I was sore after playing 4 games it was a lot of fun!

No comments: