Tuesday, October 9, 2012

These two taking a nap.  We are really struggling at night with these two.  They keep coming up stairs all night long and then are up at 6:00 am.  The napping from three hours a day is nice.  I have even taken away their naps a couple of days but to no avail they still are up three to four times a night.  Mack has revert back to peeing the bed.  I have tried everything I can think of from primary music, leaving the lights on all night, Rock giving them a blessing, praying with them and nothing is working.  If our home was designed differently and we had more room we could all sleep upstairs together but we just don't so if any one has anymore ideas please help me!


Went to a small pumpkin patch with rock's brother's family Friday the 29th of Sept.
All the kids playing in the giant corn (sand) box.



Taking our pictutre on the hay stacks

Our Family of five!
Hudson's Blessing day on Sunday Sept. 30th 2012
Here he is in his blessing outfit.  All my boys have wore this same outfit getting blessed in.
After family and friends gathering for lunch at our house.


Gunnar in his nice church outfit with his braves hat on!
My best friend Mary holding hudson.  I love that she moved from St. George to live closer to me!
Hudson and his cousin Redd who is just a month older.  They both got blessed on the same day!
Rock with his brother Skeeter and two good friends Jed and Brent.
After Conference on Sunday we took a drvie up to Strawberry to see the spawning fish.


I love and look forward to conference weekend.  Pres. Eyring talk about receiving revelations and waiting on the Lord's time is a talk I needed to hear as I am struggling with the Lord's time on certain prayers I have been offering up for years now and I am struggling with knowing how to receive revelation from the Lord.
Elder Oaks talk on children.  I struggle with the fact that the Lord and God allows such evil acts against children take place and that he still sends them down to horrible conditions.  Pres. Monson's talk on prayers being answered and we are the one's on earth to answer other's prayers.
And Pres. Utchdorf's talk on being happy now.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Such a beautiful baby, that lil' guy is! And cute, cute family. Miss you!