Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hudson's favorite spot to sleep on daddy's shoulder. (Friday Oct. 12th, 2013)  Hudson is exhausted.  We have had a very busy couple of days.  Thursday Oct 11th we went to Mack Gymnastics then to a pumpkin patch  with my sisters and their kids.  That night was off shopping and to Young Women's.  The next day Friday the 12th we headed to Spring City to see my Grandma and her husband Gary.  It was raining and cold but we all put on our coats and went for a four wheeler ride, and Mack went shooting clay pigeons.  We had warm yummy soup and a great visit.  Hudson pretty much cried the whole way home from Spring City.  Thus him sleeping on Rock's shoulders.  He was exhausted from crying.        
 Rock gave me flowers for our six year anniversary.  I love any type of daisies!  These days all I wanted for an anniversary was a nice dinner or lunch out somewhere.  We haven't been out to a restaurant in a long long time and I just wanted a dinner that I didn't have to think about preparing, preparing, eating while getting up several times to cut, pick up wipe up, etc. and then clean up the meal. A simple dinner at a restaurant was heaven.  Getting to the restaurant and enjoying it was not!  Let just say I was about to cry on the way to dinner.

Saturday the13th of October was very busy. Too busy in fact.  Woke up went walking and running (try to prepare for a 4 mile turkey run I am running with my sisters on Thanksgiving), ran to the store, showered and off to Lehi to the Firehouse Open house.  My boys love fire trucks and fire fighters.
Boys in the fire truck.


After the fire station we took a little drive out to Saratoga Springs to see where Rock has been working for the past three months.  On our way out Gunnar started coughing so hard we threw up all over himself, his car seat and Mack. Well we didn't want to drive back to Orem and get stuck in BYU gameday traffic so we decided to just go to my mom's since she was going to babysit the boys while Rock and I went to lunch for our anniversary.  At that moment I realized I forgot the baby bag.  So we made a stop at Walmart to buy diapers, wipes, bottle, and formula.  Got Gunnar all cleaned up car seat sanitized, car vacuumed and washed and final made it to lunch at 3:30 pm and we were both starving.
After lunch we picked up the boys and headed to Chucky Cheeses for Gunnar's Birthday.  For the kids birthday we give them a present and then let them pick a favorite place to go and spend as a family.  Gunnar chose Chucky Cheese's.


In the middle of our fun Rock got a text inviting us to his friends Halloween party.  So we hurried home to get costumes on and to the store to pick up some chips and off to the fun Moss Halloween party at Noah's in Lindon.  I was exhausted that night when I hit the pillow at 11:30 pm.
The boys got a hold of my camera and took random pictures of something red, and the inside of my car.

Sunday after church (Oct 14th) Skeet and his family came over for cake and ice cream for Gunnar birthday and Monday my sisters and mom came over for more cake and ice cream for Gunnar birthday.
I made the cousins go hide and Gunnar count to 10 and then go find all the cousins.  One of the cousins had his present!
A new scooter.


Here is Gunnar opening more presents!

A thumbs up for his new rubber boots!
Monday morning I went over to my aunt Shar's and made a witches hat....
and a Fall letters.  Feeling crafty these days.
Gavi, Gunnar and Mack.  We tend Gavin Tuesday morning and the boys love it!
Have a busy week coming up.  I am starting back to work on Tuesday and Saturday mornings and Rock is off hunting.  I pray and can survive this next week alone with three boys.

No comments: