Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stay young my boys...Stay young!

I tell my boys all the time that I do not want them to grow up.  That they need to stop growing.  They always say no mom I need to grow up, I want to grow up because adults get to do whatever they want.  HAHA.  I have to laugh at that.  I would give anything to go back to being a kid.
I drove by my grandma Gillman's old home that is being remodeled and I thought back to my days spent there as a kid. It made me sad.  Time is moving to fast and change happens all the time but I sometimes wish things could stay the same for my kids so they could experience what I did as a kid.  Though my kids are making great memories now in the neighborhood we live in now and with their grandparents I just want things to be like they were.  A life with no worries, anxieties, or disappointments.  I life care free like a kid...can I be a kid again?

No comments: