Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My beat up body...

My body is beat up.  I understand that my body is very important and I exercise almost everyday and try and eat right (I do have a sweet tooth though).  But motherhood has put a beating on my body.  First comes pregnancy that does things to your body you never thought would happen.  Stretch marks, saggy chest, never the same bladder (meaning no jumping up and down or holding your pee for too long), and back to the size you were pre-baby making...well not for me, for some yes, me no.  No matter how many sit-ups I do I have muscle it is just the stretched out stomach that will never go away.
Then comes the body beating after your are done having kids.  Its the yelling the loudest they can in the car right by your ear, the bonking your head all the time when they try and give you a hug, the balls being thrown that hit you in the head, and the just trying to keep up with all the energy they have everyday.  I can't move and grove like they can and when I try I just pull all shorts of muscles.
Oh and last but not least, my neck and shoulders are always in knots from the stress of raising three boys!

No comments: