Monday, November 17, 2014

Mack's journal from summer of 2011 (3 years old)

June 11, 2011
Orem Summerfest
Went to my mom's 15th high school graduation reunion at Wines Park in Lehi.  We had a picnic and played games.
Then I went to the Summerfest carnival with my mom while Gunnar stayed home with dad to nap.  I rode 8 rides.  At 7pm I went to the parade with my dad and Gunnar and my mom.  We sat by my friend Preston Ethridge and his family.  I was too tired to stay up and watch the fireworks.  My favorite part of the parade was the police on motorcycles.

Saturday June 18, 2011
Went with Grandma Gillman and Lyndee to the Strawberry Day parade.  Later that day I wen tiwht my mon to a park where she saw the families she grew up with in American Fork.  It was an old neighborhood party at Lions Park where she use to play t-ball as a kid.

Sunday June 19, 2011
Father's Day
My mom spoke in sacrament meeting today and Grandma and Lyndee cam to our church to help my dad watch me.  I gave my dad a Braves jersey.  Later that day we went to Papa Carter's for a BBQ and home made ice cream!

Thursday June 23, 2011
Today was my first dentist visit.  Dr. Gordon in Lehi counted my teeth and took some x-rays.  I have no cavities.  I was a big boy.  I went with Jex and Dykell.

Wednesday June 22, 2011
Today was Grandma Day. We went on a hike to Timp Cave up American Fork Canyon.  I had to pee really bad in the cave so grandma told me to pee in a water bottle.  Grandma gave me a piggy back ride when we came down the mountain.
Gunnar went to our weekly play group swimming and a BBQ at the Leishman's.

Saturday June 25, 2011
Went to another parade today  It was in Lehi for round-up days.  Got lots of Candy.

Sunday June 26, 2011
Got to spend the night at my cousins Kai, Driggs and Gus house.  I was so excited to see them.  They came over to my house for ice cream and then took me to their house to sleep over.

Monday June 27, 2011
This week my Dad is out of town until Friday working in Burley Idaho.  Today I went to the splash park with Spanish Fork with Kai, Driggs and Gus. Later I went over to my Grandma's and then to Hunter's baseball game.

Wednesday June 29, 2011
For playgroup we went to the splash park in Highland, Utah.  Gunnar was whinny but we played for about 2 hours.  Came home and Jex was over to play.  We played baseball.  I then went with my mom to young women's at the church and played basketball with John Lisonbee.

Thursday June 30, 2011
Tonight I went to Preston's house for dinner of homemade pizza and then when to  my mom's church softball game.  While my mom was playing Gunnar cried.

Friday July 1, 2011
My dad comes home today.  This morning went on a bike ride with mom and Gunnar and then to the park.

Saturday July 2-4, 2011
Went camping at Bear River Utah.  I loved it.  My favorite part was riding the four wheeler.  On Saturday I fell of the four wheeler while riding with my grandma and got all muddy.  My family slept in a tent and I slept really good.  Everyday I got dirty.  Gunnar just followed Huny (Hunter) around.  On Saturday morning early the 2nd of July I went with mom and dad and Gunnar to the hot air balloon festival in Provo I loved watching the huge balloons go up in the air.

Wednesday July 6, 2011
My dad left to work in Idaho again.  I will not get to see him for a week I will miss him.

Friday July 8-Sat 9, 2011
Got to spend these two days with Grandma and Papa Gillman.  We went to Great Grandma Backus' to do hay.  I also got to ride papa's horse.

Monday July 11, 2011
Tonight mom, Gunnar and I went with the Jones Family to play miniature golf for FHE at Trafalga in Orem.  Gunnar had to go home with mom early because he kept taking everyone's balls and swinging the golf club like a bat.  I got to stay and play.  This week mom has to work at Youth Camp at the Legacy Center so Shelbie is tending us.  My dad is still working in Idaho.

Wed. July 20, 2011
Nana was visiting from Idaho so we went up Provo Canyon to roast hot dogs and play ultimate freesbie with Kai, Driggs, Gus, and Korben.

Sat. July 23, 2011
BBQ at our house with Skeet's Family and Uncle Joey and Charlie.  We all then went to an Owlz game with fireworks.

Saturday July 24, 2011
Pioneer Day and we celebrated with a BBQ at Papa Carter's with my favorite homemade ice cream and with my mom's side of the family.

Monday July 24, 2011
Had another BBQ with some of my mom's missionary companions.  I played with a new friend Malachi.  He lives in Texas.  His mom is Brittany Sweat Osborn and was Sister Sweat.  Sister Miles also came to the BBQ.

Tuesday July 26, 2011-Saturday July 30, 2011
My mom was at Girl's Camp this week so I got to spent a few nights at my Grandma's house.  We surprised my mom by carpeting our stairs and our room.  She loved it and was so surprised.

August 3, 2011
Went to my best buds Preston's pirate birthday party.  Korben has been spending a couple nights at our house so he came with us to the party.  I like when he comes to play.

Monday August 15, 2011
Gunnar, my mome and I go on a walk almost every morning.  We then go to a park to play.  That's what we di this morning.  After our naps we went to the swimming poll at the Legacy Center.  It was fun.

August 16, 2011
Today's weather is hot and sunny but last night we had a huge thunderstorm while I was sleeping.  Today we went to Cedar Hills to a park for a walk and then we played at the park.

Wednesday August 17, 2011
Today I went to Highland Splash Park at 10 am with my cousins Dykell and Jex.  I loved this place and asked my mom if we could go back there again some day.

Friday August 26, 2011
Tonight I went crawdad fishing with my uncle Skeety, his boys, and my mom and dad.  We went to Strawberry lake and on our way we we ended up with a flat tire.  We fished from 7:30-9:00 and we built a fire and cooked the crawdads.  I got home at 11pm.  I had a great time.

Tuesday August 30, 2011
Today was my first day of preschool.  I go to Bright Star Preschool.  My teacher is Mrs. Kelley and she lives just two doors away from our house.  When my mom asked what I learned I tell her I don't know.  I feel so big when I go to Preschool. I get to go on Tues and Thurs from 9:30-11:45 am.  Gunnar and my mom go on walks and clean the house while I am at preschool.

Friday Sept. 2, 2011
Today I got a haircut along with my dad and Gunnar.  We shaved Gunnar's hair today.

Saturday Sept. 3, 2011
Today was Drigg's baptism.  I got to go at 9am and see him get baptized and confirmed.  Afterwards we went to his house and had a luau.  I got to spend time with lots of family.  Nana and Pap with Braden and Korben who live in Idaho.  It was a great day.

Monday Sept. 5, 2011
Today was Labor Day.  My mom, dad and Gunnar and I hiked up to Stewart's Fall in Sundance.  I did so good hiking all the way up and back to the big waterfall.  Mom told me I was a great hiker.

Wed. Sept 7, 2011
My mom is working at the Legacy Center on Wednesday nights.  Gunnar and I get to go to the day care there.  I like the day care.  Dad comes and picks us up.

Tuesday Sept 27, 2011
Today I got to spend the day with Papa Gillman.  I helped him fix his wheel barrow, went to Cabela's and rode the four wheeler.

Friday Sept. 30, 2011
Tonight I went with dad and mom to the BYU vs. Utah State football game.  I was cheering for BYU with my dad while mom was cheering for Utah State because that is where she went to college.  We sat up really high Mom bought me some popcorn.

Sat. Oct. 1, 2011
General Conference Weekend.  I went with my mom and Gunnar, Grandma-pa Carter, Papa and Grandma Gillman, jones family and Hunter camping up to Mt. Nebo in Nephi.  It was so pretty as the leaves are changing colors.  We went on a hike, I played the river, caught caterpillars and played football with Hunter.   I love to go camping.  I got to sleep in Grandma's trailer.  We listened to General Conference on the radio in the beautiful mtns.

Saturday October 8, 2011
Went with  my mom to watch Dykell play volleyball and Jex play flag football.  My family has been sick for the past couple of days with cough's

Wednesday Oct. 12, 2011
Went to he fire station safety fair with mom, Gunnar, and Gavin Leishman.  Got to spray the fire hose and crawl through a home full of smoke.  I also saw 3 fireman put out a huge fire.  I want to be a firefighter when I grow up.

Friday Oct. 14, 2011
My mom and dad's 5th wedding anniversary is today.  I got to go pick out a pumpkin with my preschool class.  Then later that night I got to sleep over at my Grandma Gillman's house with Gunnar.

Saturday Oct. 15, 2011
Gunnar's 2nd birthday and Grandma Day.  For grandma day we went to Jex's football game and then hiking up to Mutual Dell in AF Canyon.  We traded gifts and I brought a piggy Bank for everyone.  I love Grandma Day.
At 6:30 we had a family party for Gunnar.  I love all the presents he got especially the ambulance Lyndee got Gunnar.

Monday Oct. 17, 2011
For FHE we went and ate dinner at Grandma Gillman's and then to see the "UP" house.  It looks like the house in the movie "UP".

Tuesday Oct. 25, 2011
Today was the Primary Fall Festival Party.  We played games, went through a hanted maze and ate corn dogs.

Monday Oct 31, 2011
Halloween today.  Gunnar was a green monster and I was a tiger.  We had dinner with Kai, Driggs, and Gus and then went trick or treating around their neighborhood.  Then we came home and went to few houses around our neighborhood.  I got lots of candy.









No comments: