Monday, June 30, 2014

summer is here...

Summer is here and school is out.  I am tired just thinking about entertaining three boys.  May was busy.  We remodeled the kitchen and the bathroom and that took about two weeks.  It was hard not having a bathroom or kitchen and a person in our house all the time.  Trying to keep the kids out of the way and all my kitchen in my eating area.  But I am so thankful it is done and it looks good.  We still need to paint but I will start that later.  Rock works Monday thru Wednesday palatalizing stone from 8 til 4 and then at Mega Diamond Thursday thru Saturday nights from 4pm to 4am.  We are now in debt with this remodeling project.
Gunnars last week of preschool was May 19th:  he had his end of year program and the 21st his party at Sister Kelley's home.

Mack did very well in school and got a good report card.  He will be in Chinese Immersion next year; first grade.  Honestly I am a little sad to have my oldest going to school all day next year.  He is reading well and he really tries to do well in school.

Over memorial day weekend we went camping to the San Rafel Swell with my mom and dad, grandma backus and carter and katye and lync.  it was fun for Mack and Gunnar.  they loved it and love camping.  it was hard for me being alone with three kids and Hudson was so whining and clinging .  My car battery died; didnt sleep very well with my dad snoring and a dog barking. But the kids had such a good time with their cousins and four wheeling.  They love being out in the dirt and camping.

The fighting has started day one of summer vacation and I don't know that I will be able to make it and keep my sanity.  I am trying my hardest not to yell at my kids and get so frustrated so easily but when they fight all the time and when you ask them nicely not to do something several times and they don't listen you have to yell to get your point across.


No comments: