Thursday, July 10, 2014

4th of July Week of Fun

We had such a fun week leading up to the 4th of July and after.  Thursday the 3rd we went with Heather and her boys to the Orem Scera Park Colonial Days festival and the boys got to see and learn about American life when it was first settled in the late 1600's early 1700's.  They got to be a part of a court trial, be put in the pillaries, go to school, and watch a fight between the Britians and Americans.
Friday for the 4th we woke up and went on a hike with Shar and Rob, Katye and Dykell, Kyson and Steve and my mom and dad and cally up to Stewart Falls in Provo Canyon.  It was so awesome and the boys did so good hiking.  Rock had to work so it was me and the boys.  Afterwards we went to my mom's for swimming fun and a BBQ and to watch the fireworks.  We had a firework show for over an hour all around my mom's home.
Saturday the boys had a birthday party in the afternoon and then we went to the mall to kill time and have dinner.
Sunday, Skeet and Heather and their family came over for dinner Monday we went with Heather and kids to Spanish Fork pool and Tuesday July 8th we went with Cally Thomas, Lyndee, Avery, Kyson, Dykell, Jex, McCoy, Mom and me and the boys to Cowabunga Bay.  It was so fun.  The boys had a blast.  Gunnar's favorite part was just jumping off the side of the pool, Mack hung with Jex most of the day and went on almost all the slides, Hudson loved going down the slides with me and Dykell.  It was such a fun day.

On Monday, July 7th I turned my resume in to apply for working with CES again.  I have been praying and trying to decided along with Rock what is best for our family as far and provide for their needs.  Rock looks so wore out as he is working two jobs and sometimes works all day must to go to another job all night getting only 4 hours of sleep in two days.  My dream was to stay home with my kids but it looks like that is not a possibility anymore and I need to help provide for my family.

No comments: