Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Content...

I sat on the lawn this morning in the shade watching Hudson play outside and I felt content.  Something I have not felt in a long long time.  I am almost scared to feel this way as anytime I do start to feel content something terrible or a trial starts to come into our lives.
  I love my little house we live in and have hope that we can someday make it cute and more livable.  I am waiting to here if I am going to get a job working for CES as a secretary again at the Orem Institute.  I hope this happens so that down the road I can possibly get hired on full time to help get insurance for our family.
Rock quit his second job working for Rhett doing stone work.  The last couple of weeks he was working both jobs sometimes going from one to other working for Rhett from 7:30am till 3:30 and then going to his other job all night.  He was getting exhausted.  If he works more at Mega Diamond we can get more overtime pay and it would pay more that with Rhett.  I am relived that he quit and hopefully it will help him.  His body is falling apart as his shoulder hurts and so does his knee.  We just don't have the money to help him get feeling better.
The summer is flying by.  My boys love to go swimming.  I took the boys yesterday (July 14th) to the Provo City swimming pool where Mack stayed in side the whole time and went down the slides while Gunnar and I went down the slides outside and played outside.  Tonight we are going to the Lehi Pool to swim.
Hudson loves the water also and loves to go to the splash pads to hang out.  He is not afraid at all of the water.  Gunnar is such a story teller.  I have a hard time believing anything this kid says.  He is stubborn and wants his way all the time.  Mack is a good helper but does throw a little fit when he doesn't get his way.  I had to ground them the other day because of them fighting.  I thought, since Hudson was born, that Rock and I are done having children for many different reasons.  For one we have had a financially devastating year with all the different job losses we have experienced.  We have no insurance and can't afford to even pay for a root canal.  How can we afford a baby?  If we had another child we would have to purchase a new car and since we can barley afford our rent which is a blessing since we pay so little compared to other renters, there is no way we can afford a car payment.  But today I am wondering if I need another child?  I did get rid of all my baby stuff.  I think we are done.

No comments: